RSS
salam

I've finished all,with the beads decorated around the hands and the knee part..except for one of my sister's..i asked her whether she want me to do that or not..she didn't mind..so cz i'm so lazy and with the fact that i ran out of idea..then i don't do it for her..n she didn't mind..n that's good =)

And now, I can turn my focus to this more important thing. It's time to get serious girl! The time is to take place really soon. but I'm still confused..yes it's about the university placement. haih.. i dunno i dunno i dunno..i hv to think about the scholarship..bt now i hv the idea that mara isn't the right choice..sorry mara, i know you don't have enough money to give us scholar n therefore i won't bother to burden you =p

But i think it's time to face the the fact. We used to be pampered with the scholarship, that's why we become so distracted to get a sponsor. and remembering that some people might not be so lucky as we were to get the scholar, it really doesn't matter if you don't get the scholar or not..we were just so lucky..so don't be so worried about that! just take it easy =)

Then I realized..this life is all about the money..everything needs money. Why oh why??




3 comments:

€LLy said...

eh..cam pelik je post kali nih
ko tanak smbg scholarshp ngn mra da ke?

Unknown said...

money is a burden!!!

Anonymous said...

btol! money is a burden!