RSS
salam...

just bought two packets of full cream fernleaf milk powder....

this time gonna have it 3 times a day...

wish me luck....

i'm sleepy...

45 is enough....

don't go over it...

46 is still ok...

well, let's make this slowly..

hmm...tonite my parents were off to dinner at a new restaurant...owned by their old friend, um it's like this..that man is my father's best friend back then in UK...

lately they've been so close again...
haha the funny thing is...
they set up a date for my sister...
it was not like a real dating...
ok ok..let me tell u...
the other day when we met that uncle at one of the wedding ceremony..
he told my parents that he wished that they could become a 'besan'
then...one day...they came over to my house n bring their not-married son (the one they wanted to marry off to my sister)....
my sister (the victim of circumstance), who stayed at kuantan, was asked to come home..
my mother was so clever that she told my sis that their old friends wanted to see their children..
as if they wanted to catch up to each other's life after so many years they were not contacting to one another..
my sis had no idea about this, then she came home....both family met...

that nite only my mom told to my sis bout their wish..haha n my sis say No!! haha

both parents already agreed bt the decision is all in the guy n the girl's hand

i don't know if it happen to me...

TAK NAK!!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

wahhh..mmg btul2 nk tmbh bert ni..lek la brt ak pon 43-44..xberubh pon..hehe..weh btl ke sal kakak ko tu..cte lg lnjut weh..kakak ko yg mne

€LLy said...

YES! hahaha

seha said...

yes pe elly??huhu